Do you want to feel more at ease and have better relationships?
As an experienced psychologist and group therapist , I know that people join group therapy when they would like compassionate, non-judgmental support, feedback, to strengthen their self-esteem, and to connect better with others. Group Therapy helps people who would like to improve their self-esteem, and self-assertiveness, become less socially isolated/anxious and enjoy their relationships more. Group Therapy helps people who feel they are missing something in the way of connecting with others. Group Therapy provides warmth and psychological understanding, compassionate support, and acceptance.
Experience Positive Changes in Your Life.
Develop relationships which are satisfying and fun
- Connect and overcome social anxiety and shyness.
- Build your self confidence/self-esteem
- Have more fun and feel more successful
- Find new ways to your needs met without people pleasing.Learn More
Support & feedback for positive change
- Improve your relationships
- Receive support and acceptance from a group
- Reduce depression & anxiety
- Improve your self esteem
- Participate in a compassionate team approach to your issues