AGPA Connect 2023 slides
- Improve your relationships
- Receive support and acceptance from a group
- Reduce depression & anxiety
- Improve your self esteem
- Participate in a compassionate team approach to your issues
Private Individual Psychotherapy
Increase self-understanding, feel better, and make positive changes in your life with the warmth and acceptance of a psychologist. (PhD)
I know that people reach out for individual psychotherapy when they would like to feel better, understand themselves better, and make changes with the non-judgmental support, and insight of a psychotherapist. Inidividual Psychotherapy offers you a positive and warm relationship with a psychologist as a means to make positive changes. Some of these changes may be self-understanding, higher self-esteem, and self-assertiveness, and becoming less socially isolated and socially anxious.
I work online through zoom and in person with my clients.
Experience Positive Changes in Your Life.
Develop relationships which are satisfying and fun
- Connect and overcome social anxiety.
- Build your self confidence/self-esteem
- Have more fun and feel more successful
- Find new ways to your needs met without people pleasing